DLD كيوب


1 - Is it possible to obtain a residence on the property?

Yes, it is possible to apply for a real estate residency at the “Cube” Center of the real estate investment promotion and management sector at the Land Department in accordance with the terms and requirements of the concerned authorities.

2 – What is the Cube Center?

It is an exclusive service center within the Dubai Land Department, where all services for submitting investment residency applications on real estate are available, including medical test service for residency requests, Emirates ID application printing, health insurance, and services from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.

3 - What are the requirements for a 10-year real estate residency permit?

The 10-year property investor Visa is available on page 10.

4- What steps must be taken to obtain a 10-year property investor Visa?

If the applicant is eligible to apply for a 10-year investor Visa for property, he must attend the Cube Center. with all the documents required for submission. Below are details of the steps to be followed to apply for residency:

Step 1: Gather the required documents listed on the page above.

Step 2: To verify your documents, go to DLD cube reception on the ground floor of the Dubai Land Department.

Step 3: Our receptionist will direct you to our customer service department to pay the fees and submit the application.

You can also call the DLD call center at (800) 4488 for more information.

5– Who are the Cube Center’s contacts?

Email: dld-taskeen@dubailand.gov.ae.

6- What are the working hours of the Cube Center?

The official working hours are from 8am in the morning until 3:00pm in the afternoon throughout the week and on Friday from 8:00am to 11:00am, except for Saturday and Sunday (an official holiday).

7- Can a property investor Visa holder sponsor the children?

Yes, the investor who has obtained real estate residency can apply for a request to sponsor the children according to the requirements approved by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship. Please visit the Family Visa page for more details.

8- Can an investor who has a property investor Visa work inside the country or obtain an investment license?

Yes, the investor who has a real estate residency can apply for a temporary work permit from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization to work and join any institution inside the emirate. The investor can also apply for an investment license from the Department of Economic Development based on the terms and requirements.

9- Is it possible to apply for a property investor Visa if the property is mortgaged?

Yes, if you pay 2 million AED of the property’s value, you can apply for a 10-year property investor Visa. You must bring a letter of authorization from the mortgage bank as well as the total amount paid on the mortgage.

10- Is it possible to apply for a property investor Visa if the property is shared between the husband and wife?

Yes, if the property investor Visa is shared by the husband and wife, it is possible to apply. Marriage certificates are required to be attested by the UAE embassy in the country of issuance and the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs

11- Is it possible to conduct a medical test for residency applications inside the Cube Center?

Yes, the medical test can be completed inside the Cube Center, where a center approved by the Dubai Health Authority is available to conduct medical tests for residency applications.

The medical center is open from 8 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Thursday.

12- Is it possible to apply for 10-year of residency if the person is outside the country?

At the present time, based on the instructions of the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, it is not possible to apply for a real estate residency if the person is outside the country.

13- Is it possible for the investor to apply for a sponsorship of the assistance category?

Yes, the investor who has a real estate residency can apply for a personal sponsorship in the assistance category through the Tadbeer Center.

14- How long can his family be sponsored by the 10-year investor Visa?

The dependent on the 10-year Visa is entitled to a 10-year residence Visa. His parents are also eligible for the 10-year Visa.

15- Can I use more than one property title deed to get a property investor Visa?

Yes, but the total property value must be at least 2 million AED.

16- When can I apply for my dependent Visa?

After your property investor Visa is issued, you can apply for your dependent.

17- Do I need a fingerprint scan for Emirates ID?

Yes, if this is your first time in the UAE; if you have previously resided in the UAE, there is no need for a fingerprint scan.